Integration with Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server
Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server directly support Platform LSF. As a result, the products can be used in most compute environments managed by Platform LSF without any extra setup. It is possible to customize the integration of MathWorks products for your specific requirements by modifying the integration scripts, which use the underlying generic scheduler interface API available with the products.
Platform LSF offers several features, including:
- Ability to manage multiple applications that include MathWorks parallel computing products
- High-performance, flexible, scalable grid platform
- Comprehensive set of intelligent scheduling policies
- Advanced self-management, with self-healing and self-adaptive capabilities
- Heterogeneous platform support
- Comprehensive, extensible, and standards-based security
The following resources provide information on Platform LSF:
- Documentation illustrates how you can configure you cluster to use Platform LSF with MATLAB Distributed Computing Server.
- Product Web site for Platform LSF provides detailed information about the scheduler.