Student Competition: Computer Vision Training
These training materials will help your team get started with designing and deploying computer vision algorithms using MATLAB and Simulink. In this course, you’ll learn fundamental computer vision techniques such as feature extraction, object detection, text recognition, and point cloud processing. This will enable you to perform tasks such as autonomous recognition of targets and obstacle avoidance.
- Importing and Visualizing Videos
- Object Detection Using Blob Analysis
- Matching Image Features
- Automating Image Registration
- Object Detection: Part 1
- Object Detection: Part 2
- Motion Estimation
- Object Tracking
- Line Detection
- Point Clouds
- Stereo Vision
Complete the form to get access to Student Competition: Computer Vision Training.
The training should only be used by Student Competition Teams.
* Indicates required information
- Enter your email address.
- Sign in or create a MathWorks Account.
- Provide additional information.
- Submit form.