MATLAB Conference 2016 features presentations from technology and industry experts.
What You Missed
MATLAB Conference 2016 brought together more than 1000 engineers, scientists, academics, data analysts, and technical managers to learn more about MATLAB and Simulink. The conference had multiple tracks and sessions covering a broad range of topics that span multiple applications and industries. Attendees of the conference:
- Learned from MathWorks experts about new and improved capabilities in MATLAB and Simulink
- Heard how leading-edge companies use MATLAB and Simulink to excel
- Saw exciting demonstrations and solutions from partner companies and MathWorks
- Networked with peers from across different industries
- Took knowledge back to their organisation to apply it immediately to day-to-day work
See highlights from the Plymouth, Michigan, event and hear from attendees about their experience.
See photos from this year's event.