This webinar shows the application of 5G Toolbox™ for 3GPP5G New Radio (NR) physical layer modeling. Standards-compliant models in MATLAB® are implemented to explore the behavior of 5G physical layer systems or components. MATLAB version R2020a is used.
- Uplink and downlink 5G NR waveform generation including pre-defined (test models, FRCs) and full custom waveforms
- Mixed numerology, CP-OFDM, and SC-FDMA
- Modeling of 5G uplink and downlink physical channels and signals such as PDSCH/PUSCH, PDCCH/PUCCH, synchronization burst, DMRS (demodulation reference signals), CSI-RS, SRS, and PT-RS
- Channel models as specified in TR 38.901 including tapped delay line (TDL) and clustered delay line (CDL)
- Link-level simulation reference design, enabling you to measure throughput of a downlink (PDSCH) or an uplink (PUSCH) 5G link over 2-D or 3-D channel model
- Synchronization procedures including cell search and MIB decoding
- Beamforming applied to millimeter wave (mmw) transmission
- Downlink ACLR measurement
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.