Application Engineer Mechatronics
As a MathWorks Pre-Sales Application Engineer you will be working the world's most innovative customers who use MATLAB and Simulink to design, model, test, and generate production quality embedded software.
You will work with our customers in the identification and adoption of MATLAB and Simulink capabilities to address their technical and business challenges. This role is covering a diverse range of applications (controls, robotics and Internet Of Things) and industries (Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, and others).
You will use your technical and interpersonal skills to achieve selling deliverables for products and services by:
- Providing in-depth technical guidance: manage product evaluations and assist customers in adopting our products
- Preparing and delivering presentations, demonstrations, and application examples during customer meetings and public events
- Providing feedback to Product Development and Marketing organizations to further improve products
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Interest in preparation and delivery of presentations and other customer communications.
- Motivated to work in a customer-facing role in a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong English language skills (spoken & written).
- Experience with design workflows including modeling, simulation, and code generation.
- Working experience with MathWorks products, including MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, and Coders.
The role will require you to travel within Italy and occasionally internationally, including to MathWorks headquarters in the US. Other international travel assignments may be required.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here