Senior Application Engineer in Automotive Industry
Modello di lavoro ibrido
MathWorks adotta un modello di lavoro ibrido che permette ai membri dei team di dividere il loro tempo tra l'ufficio e la casa. Il modello ibrido fornisce il vantaggio di condividere un tempo in presenza con i colleghi e di ottimizzare la propria vita a casa. Maggiori informazioni.
Riepilogo delle posizioni
We are seeking a senior application engineer who understands Embedded Systems development to support the growing demand for deploying algorithm onto Embedded and/or autonomous systems with MATLAB and Simulink platform. This position requires a combination of skills involving application engineering, software development and industry domain expertise. The support will involve promoting MathWorks products for customers' application area, recommending technical approaches using the existing products. Projects will vary from demonstration and short duration coaching to extended advanced deployments.
- Collaborate with sales teams in a fast-paced environment to establish and execute business strategies for key MathWorks customers.
- Understand customer workflows and relevant industry domain standards to promote MathWorks tools.
- Identify new application areas and work with Marketing to create compelling messaging and demonstrations to attract new. customers/prospects, by delivering this content at large and small events.
- Support customers to demonstrate, evaluate and integrate MATLAB/Simulink, automatic code generation, verification and validation tools into Embedded systems development process.
- Establish deployment requirements and work with MathWorks development staff to implement required features or recommend how to use existing features most effectively.
- Travel periodically for customer presentations, planning discussions and on-site technical meetings (up to 50%).
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Korea.
- MS or Ph.D in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years experience in deployment of embedded systems
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink or similar graphical modeling/code generation tools
- Strong desire and ability to work with customers and turn their needs into actionable plans
- Experience with C/C++, MATLAB language
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects with ability to multi-tasks
- Effective presentation and written & verbal communication skills in English
- Validation and Verification Tool experience
- Automatic code generation experience
- Automotive or aerospace controls/software development experience
- Familiar with industry standards such as ISO 26262, DO 178, A-SPICE, or AUTOSAR
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.