HR Administrator Southern Europe
Modello di lavoro ibrido
MathWorks adotta un modello di lavoro ibrido che permette ai membri dei team di dividere il loro tempo tra l'ufficio e la casa. Il modello ibrido fornisce il vantaggio di condividere un tempo in presenza con i colleghi e di ottimizzare la propria vita a casa. Maggiori informazioni.
Riepilogo delle posizioni
Join a multinational, dynamic and multicultural software company that cultivates and encourages the development of all its people around the world. Challenge yourself at MathWorks, where the focus is on quality, creativity, and teamwork!
We are looking for a passionate person to join our European HR team. Based in the Paris area (Meudon), you will be the HR Administrator for our French, Spanish and Italian offices (around 200 staff members).
This position offers you excellent development opportunities into the Human Resources department of an international software company. You will be involved in a variety of duties focusing on onboarding activities, HR related queries and support to managers and staff members. You will closely work with the local HR Business Partner, the Corporate Recruiter and the Finance Controller in other various HR areas and projects.
You will be delivering HR support, including:
- Management of the onboarding of new joiners (contracts, offer letters, HR induction, HRIS administration)
- Delivering HR documents (certificate of employment, contract and hybrid work addendums, transfer letters, …)
- Organizing and supporting the Works Council meeting preparation (reports, documentation)
- Ownership for absence and vacation management. Medical appointments follow-up with the Company doctor
- Health & Safety administration
- Maintenance of employee data and administration of staff records
- Supporting front line policy, benefits and general HR questions from staff and managers
- Coordinating L&D programs
- HR reports management
- Coordinating job interviews
- Supporting of local HR processes and projects
- A bachelor's degree and 1 year of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Bachelor degree and 1 year of professional work experience (or equivalent) in HR in an international environment
- Fluent in French, English and Spanish. Italian would be a plus
- Interest in HR, desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Desire to work in a multicultural environment, with constant international interactions
- Interest in process improvement and automation
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and maintain privacy
- Strong sense of service with good communication skills and adaptability to different contexts
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and reporting tools. Specific experience with Workday is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.