Prepare your Simulink® models for app generation and deployment to Apple iOS devices. Support and access features of your Apple iOS device by adding blocks to your models.
Audio and Video
|Audio Capture||Capture audio from device microphone|
|Audio File Read||Add audio file from computer into mobile application|
|Audio Playback||Play audio on device speaker|
|Camera||Capture image using either front or back camera|
|Data Display||Display numerical data on device screen|
|Video Display||Display video on device screen|
- Model Configuration Parameters for Apple iOS Devices
Parameter and configuration options for creating and running applications on Apple iOS devices.
- Open Block Library for Apple iOS Devices
Locate Simulink blocks for Apple iOS Devices.
- Run Model on Apple iOS Devices
Create and run a Simulink model on an Apple iOS device.
- Tune Parameters and Monitor Data in Model Running on Apple iOS Devices
Use your host computer to monitor and control a model running on Apple iOS device.
- Publish Data to Internet of Things Using ThingSpeak
Publish Data to Internet of Things using ThingSpeak.
- Working with Apple iOS Block Library
This example shows how to use blocks from the Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices to create a Simulink model and run it on an iPhone, iPod or an iPad.
- Scope Block with Apple iOS Devices
This example shows how to plot real-time data on an Apple iOS device by using the Simulink® Scope block with Simulink Support Package for Apple iOS Devices.
- Sensor Application
This example shows you how to use Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices to design an algorithm and augment the same with a custom GUI.
- Parametric Audio Equalizer
This example shows how to use Audio Capture and Audio Playback blocks from the Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices to implement a parametric audio equalizer algorithm with a Simulink model and run the model on an iOS device.
- Communicating with Apple iOS Devices
This example shows how to tune the parameters and monitor the signals of an algorithm running on an iOS device like iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Array Plot with Apple iOS Devices
Plot vector or array data on an Apple iOS™ device using the Array Plot block in DSP System Toolbox™.
- Control Brightness of Arduino Onboard LED from Apple iOS Device
This example shows how to control the brightness of an Arduino LED from an Apple iOS device.