Run on Apple iOS Device
Build Apple iOS apps from Simulink® models and run them on connected Apple iOS devices.
- Run Model on Apple iOS Devices
Create and run a Simulink model on an Apple iOS device.
- Simulink Scope Block and Mobile Apps
The features and properties of using the Simulink Scope block with mobile devices.
- DSP System Toolbox Array Plot Block and Mobile Apps
The features and properties of using the DSP System Toolbox™ Array Plot block with mobile devices.
- Tune Parameters and Monitor Data in Model Running on Apple iOS Devices
Use your host computer to monitor and control a model running on Apple iOS device.
- Color Detection
This example shows you how to develop a Simulink model for an image processing application - color detection by using Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices.
- Color Replacement
This example shows you how to use sliders and buttons from Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices to develop an interactive system for color replacement application
- Enhanced Color Replacement with Customized Code
This example shows how to use FromApp block from Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices to receive data and add touch interface in an iOS application.
- Raspberry Pi® LED Control
This example shows you how to control Raspberry Pi LED from an iPhone or iPad.
- Surveillance Camera with Raspberry Pi®
This example shows how to use Raspberry Pi® hardware and an Apple iOS device, such as iPhone or iPad, to build a surveillance camera.
- Connect Apple iOS Device to LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
This example shows how to connect an Apple iOS device to a LEGO® MINDSTROMS® EV3
- Control LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Robot Using Apple iOS Device
This example shows how to use the Accelerometer sensor data of an Apple iOS device to control the motion of a LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 robot.