The MATLAB Coder™ Support Package for NVIDIA Jetson™ and NVIDIA DRIVE® Platforms relies on the MATLAB Coder base product to generate optimized C/C++ code and the GPU Coder™ product to generate optimized CUDA® code. The generated code can then be deployed to NVIDIA platforms targeting either the ARM® CPUs or the CUDA capable GPUs on these platforms.
- GPU Programming Paradigm (GPU Coder)
Introduction to GPU accelerated computing.
- Code Generation by Using the GPU Coder App (GPU Coder)
Generate CUDA code from MATLAB code by using the GPU Coder app.
- Code Generation Using the Command Line Interface (GPU Coder)
Generate CUDA code from MATLAB code by using the
- MATLAB Language Features Support for GPU Coder (GPU Coder)
Use the MATLAB language capabilities that GPU Coder supports.
- Supported Functions (GPU Coder)
Alphabetical list of MATLAB and toolbox functions that GPU Coder supports.
- Kernel Creation (GPU Coder)
Algorithm structures and patterns that create CUDA GPU kernels
- Code Generation for Deep Learning Networks by Using cuDNN (GPU Coder)
Generate code for pretrained convolutional neural networks by using the cuDNN library.
- Code Generation for Deep Learning Networks by Using TensorRT (GPU Coder)
Generate code for pretrained convolutional neural networks by using the TensorRT library.