Develop Algorithms with Live Video Capture
Use the Video Capture HDMI block to import live video into your Simulink® model. Then, add frame-based vision processing algorithms from Computer Vision Toolbox™ or pixel-streaming algorithms from Vision HDL Toolbox™.
- Create Model Using Simulink Templates
Get started with a model configured for HDMI video processing.
- Zynq Video Dataflow for HDMI Input
Learn about the video data path through the Zynq® board when connected to an HDMI FMC card.
- Zynq Video Dataflow for MIPI Input
Learn about the video data path through the Zynq board when connected to a MIPI® FMC card.
- Design Frame-Based Algorithms
Create a Simulink model for frame-based video processing.
- Design Pixel-Streaming Algorithms for Hardware Targeting
Create a Simulink model for pixel-streaming video processing using input from an HDMI or MIPI card.