- QPSK Transmitter and Receiver
- Examine 256-QAM Using Simulink
- HDL Optimized QAM Transmitter and Receiver
- BPSK Related Exampe
Design of digital communication model either using QPSK, BPSK, or 16-QAM in simulink
15 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Rishitha Muchinthala on 4 Jun 2020
Answered: Sai Sri Pathuri on 10 Jul 2020
How to design an end-to end digital communication model using either QPSK, BPSK or 16-QAM in simulink and get the result of BER vs EbN0 graph. Please help me.
2. Digital Modulator (BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM)
3. AWGN Channel
5. Add error control coding to the system (using convolution codes)
6. Error comparison and evaluate the probability of error.
The results should contain BER vs EbN0 graph
Sai Sri Pathuri on 10 Jul 2020
These are some resources that you can get started with it
In addition to these, you may refer File Exchange for more examples (or) functions
Find more on BPSK in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!