Multi-scale Guided Image and Video Fusion
Updated 01 Sep 2019
This code is the implementation of "Multi-scale Guided Image and Video Fusion: A Fast and Efficient Approach"
If you find work is useful for your research, please cite this article.
1) Run MGFF_demo.m to see the fusion result of Proposed MGFF method on gray scale images
2) Run MGFF_RGB_demo.m to see the fusion result of MGFF method on Color images.
3) All the required description or instructions are provided in codes. I also strongly suggest you to refer paper for more details.
Article : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00034-019-01131-z
4) Two sets of images are provided with the code for the purpose of demo. You can find all data sets used in the paper
5) This is the basic implementation of the algorithm to fuse gray-scale and color images.
Bavirisetti, Durga Prasad, et al. "Multi-scale Guided Image and Video Fusion: A Fast and Efficient Approach." Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing (2019): 1-30. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-019-01131-z
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!