MathWorks Consulting Services enable researchers and scientists in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry to streamline their data-driven workflows in areas like drug discovery and development, drug manufacturing, biostatistics, bioinformatics, and bioimage processing. We help scientists use the flexible MATLAB environment to develop custom software solutions that efficiently integrate into their computational workflows. Scientists and researchers use the proven algorithms and applications available in MATLAB for biological and chemical data analysis, modeling, visualization, and reporting.
MathWorks Consultants work with you to:
- Implement data analysis workflows as efficient MATLAB algorithms to automate repetitive manual tasks
- Develop interfaces for interactively importing, processing, analyzing, and visualizing biological or chemical data, images, or volumes, and deploy applications for sharing with other users
- Apply statistical techniques for fitting and calibrating models of drug manufacturing process data
- Implement pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) models and fit model parameters to drug data
- Optimize and control biochemical manufacturing processes
- Import data from Excel® files, text files, and many standard genomic and proteomic file formats and online databases
- Connect MATLAB with databases for storing and retrieving large data sets
- Create customizable reports that automatically document results
The end goal of every MathWorks Consulting project is to strengthen your skills and leave you self-sufficient and in control of your own processes, applications, and design work.
Contact MathWorks Consulting Services to discuss your specific requirements.