MATLAB Algorithm Acceleration
Accelerate computationally intensive portions of your MATLAB® code by generating a MEX function. For best results, follow best practices and use optimization strategies.
|Generate C/C++ code from MATLAB code|
- Workflow for Accelerating MATLAB Algorithms
Follow workflow for accelerating MATLAB algorithms.
- Accelerate MATLAB Algorithms
Accelerate MATLAB algorithms by generating MEX functions.
- Generate MEX Functions by Using the MATLAB Coder App
Follow the workflow for generating MEX functions with the MATLAB Coder™ app.
- Generate MEX Functions at the Command Line
Follow the workflow for generating MEX functions with
- Code Generation for Incremental Learning (Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox)
Generate code that implements incremental learning for binary linear classification at the command line.
- Best Practices for Using MEX Functions to Accelerate MATLAB Algorithms
Follow best practices for using MEX functions to accelerate MATLAB algorithms.
- Profile MEX Functions by Using MATLAB Profiler
See execution times and code coverage for generated MEX functions in MATLAB Profiler.
- Control Run-Time Checks
Improve performance by disabling run-time checks.
- Optimization Strategies
Optimize the execution speed or memory usage of generated code.
- Use Generated Code to Accelerate an Application Deployed with MATLAB Compiler
Use MATLAB Coder to accelerate an algorithm used by an application that you intend to deploy with MATLAB Compiler™.