Model Readiness for Code Generation
The Model Advisor verifies that your model adheres to modeling guidelines and is ready for code generation. The Code Generation Advisor reviews your model based on objectives that you specify. To extend capabilities beyond the predefined efficiency, traceability, safety precaution, and debugging objectives, create custom objectives.
For more information, see Use Products and Blocks Supported for Code Generation.
- Check Model and Configuration for Code Generation
Assess model readiness to generate code by using the Model Advisor and Code Generation Advisor.
- Model Advisor Checks
Describes Model Advisor checks for Simulink® Coder™.
- Simulink Coder Model Advisor Checks for Standards and Code Efficiency
Use Simulink Coder Model Advisor checks to assess model readiness to generate code.
Code Generation Advisor
- Application Objectives Using Code Generation Advisor
Use the Code Generation Advisor to check your model against code generation objectives.
- Recommended Settings Summary for Model Configuration Parameters
Summary of code generation parameters for tuning model and target configurations.
- Code Generation Advisor Checks
Facilitate designing Simulink models and subsystems and troubleshooting code generation by using Code Generation Advisor checks.