Select the diagnostic action to take when a chart junction has both of the following conditions. The junction:
Does not have an unconditional transition path to a state or a terminal junction
Has multiple transition paths leading to it
This chart configuration can lead to unwanted backtracking during simulation.
No warning or error appears.
A warning appears, with a link to examples of unwanted backtracking.
An error appears and stops the simulation.
To avoid unwanted backtracking, consider adding an unconditional transition from the chart junction to a terminal junction.
No impact (for production code generation)
- Model Configuration Parameters: Stateflow Diagnostics
- Best Practices for Creating Flow Charts (Stateflow)
- Backtrack in Flow Charts (Stateflow)
- Detect Modeling Errors During Edit Time (Stateflow)
- Unexpected backtracking (Stateflow)