MATLAB Function Block Basics
Use MATLAB Function blocks to implement MATLAB functions in Simulink models. Using MATLAB Function blocks, you can generate readable, efficient, and compact C/C++ code for deployment to desktop and embedded applications.
|MATLAB Function Block Editor||Create, edit, and debug MATLAB code in MATLAB Function blocks|
|MATLAB Function||Include MATLAB code in models that generate embeddable C code|
|MATLAB Function block property configuration|
|Stateflow interface to MATLAB Function block|
- Implement MATLAB Functions in Simulink with MATLAB Function Blocks
Use MATLAB Function blocks to implement code written in MATLAB into Simulink models.
- Resolve Signal Objects for Output Variables
Manage implicit signal resolution at various levels of the model hierarchy.
- Run Simulations and Generate Code with Masked Library Subsystems Containing MATLAB Function Blocks
Run simulations and generate code with models using custom MATLAB Function blocks in a library.
- Code and Integration Limitations for MATLAB Function Blocks
Learn limitations of MATLAB Function blocks before use in your model.
- Call MATLAB Function Files in MATLAB Function Blocks
Use MATLAB Function blocks to call and execute code written in MATLAB function files.
- Integrate C Code by Using the MATLAB Function Block
Use MATLAB Function blocks to call external C code and control enumeration and bus typedefs.
- Configure MATLAB Function Blocks Programmatically
Set up a MATLAB Function block and inspect it with programmatic commands.
Risoluzione dei problemi
Debug MATLAB Function block code during simulation.
Prevent Algebraic Loop Errors in MATLAB Function, Chart, and Truth Table Blocks
Adhere to restrictions for using MATLAB Function blocks, Chart, and Truth Table blocks in feedback loops.
Initialize Persistent Variables in MATLAB Functions
Specialized semantics impact the way that a function initializes persistent data.