Setup and Configuration
- Install Support for Arduino Hardware
Install support Arduino® hardware.
- Open Block Library for Arduino Hardware
Locate Simulink® block library for Arduino hardware.
- Pin Mapping for Arduino Timer Dependent Blocks
Pin mapping for Arduino timer dependent blocks.
- Pin Mapping for Arduino Timer Independent Blocks
Pin mapping for Arduino timer independent blocks.
- Add Custom ESP32 Arduino Compatible Boards to Support Package
This example shows how to add a customized ESP32 WROOM and ESP32 WROVER Arduino compatible hardware boards to the support package.
- Configure Host and Bootloader COM Port Manually
Simulink software automatically detects the COM port settings of the USB connection between your host computer and the Arduino hardware.
- Troubleshoot Running Models on Arduino Hardware
Troubleshoot running models on Arduino hardware.
- Detect and Fix Task Overruns on Arduino Hardware
Understanding and fixing overruns on Arduino hardware.
Install Arduino hardware and FTDI drivers.