DAQx is MATLAB GUI application made for data acquisition (with NI devices)
To have a single application that manages acquisition devices setup and acquire the data without spending much time on coding.
- Data acquisition devices configuration within GUI
- Data visualisation
- Data export
How to install the application?
- MATLAB R2022b (compatibility with other versions is to be checked)
- NI DAQmx drivers (compatible with your acquisition device)
- Data Acquisition Toolbox
The code is distributed as the .mlapp file which you can open within MATLAB.
How to use the application?
The process is shown in the video below (check GitHub page if you are unable to see it).
How to support this project?
- To-do list:
- Add clocks, triggers functionality
- Verify that properties for devices/channels have been updated properly
- Verify if it works with directsound drivers or other devices
- Calculation options (real-time or after acquisition is completed)
- Average, sum
- GUI improvements
- Yellow buttons are reserved for future features (maybe removed and redesigned)
- Workflow improvements
- Design improvements
- Data structure organisation and coherence
- Data export
- Your ideas
- Buy me a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mariomalic
Mario Malic (2023). DAQx (https://github.com/MarioMalic/DAQx/releases/tag/v1.0.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!