Updated 27 Nov 2012
Function colAUC calculates Area under ROC curve (AUC) for a vector or for
each column of a matrix.
The main properties of this code:
* Ability to work with multi-dimensional data.
* Ability to work with multi-class datasets.
* Speed - this code was written to calculate AUC's for large number of
* Two different algorithms are provided one based on integrating ROC
curves and one based on Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test aka. Mann-Whitney U Test.
* Function can be used to plot ROC curves.
Jaroslaw Tuszynski (2023). colAUC (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/30424-colauc), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.