Function colAUC calculates Area under ROC curve (AUC) for a vector or for
each column of a matrix.
The main properties of this code:
* Ability to work with multi-dimensional data.
* Ability to work with multi-class datasets.
* Speed - this code was written to calculate AUC's for large number of
* Two different algorithms are provided one based on integrating ROC
curves and one based on Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test aka. Mann-Whitney U Test.
* Function can be used to plot ROC curves.
Jaroslaw Tuszynski (2022). colAUC (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/30424-colauc), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!