Simscape Vehicle Templates
Updated 01 Oct 2021
- Configure the powertrain architecture to model conventional, hybrid, battery electric, and even fuel cell vehicles.
- Modify the suspension design by moving hardpoints obtained from a CAD.
- Connect custom multi-link suspensions to passive and active hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Design active chassis controls by integrating controls for anti-lock brakes, stability, and active roll control systems
- Develop regenerative braking algorithms by incorporating electrical networks into your vehicle model.
- Test your embedded software against a virtual vehicle by converting your Simscape model to C Code and running it on a real time computer, such as Speedgoat.
- For R2021b: https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/archive/184.108.40.206.1.zip
- For R2021a: https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/archive/220.127.116.11.1.zip
- For R2020b: https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/archive/18.104.22.168.1.zip
- For R2020a: https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/archive/22.214.171.124.1.zip
- For R2019b: https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/archive/126.96.36.199.1.zip
- For R2019a: https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/archive/188.8.131.52.1.zip
- For R2018b: https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/archive/184.108.40.206.1.zip
Steve Miller (2021). Simscape Vehicle Templates (https://github.com/mathworks/Simscape-Vehicle-Templates/releases/tag/220.127.116.11), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!