1. What is Model-Based Design? B. The systematic use of models throughout the development process, from requirements specification to system operation
2. What kind of power electronics system can you develop using Model-Based Design? D. All the above(A model representing a complex electrical switching system; A virtual system to discover integration issues between models of power sources, loads, electrical components, and control algorithms; A digital twin of the electrical system)
3. After simulating your model containing control algorithms and the electrical system, which of the following is NOT true for Model-Based Design? C. You cannot generate code, Model-Based Design only supports simulations
4. Which of the following is NOT a way in which Model-Based Design helps save time and money in developing your power electronics project? A.Providing hardware prototypes that are already built for you
5. Using Model-Based Design for power electronics simulation helps with: D. All the above (Sizing active and passive components of your design; Gaining understanding of interactions between control algorithms and power electronics convertersthrough closed loop simulation; Reducing development time by verifying functionality of controllers and generating code from simulation models optimized for embedded controllers)
6. True or false: Using Model-Based Design you can automatically generate production-ready C or HDL code from your digital control algorithms to run on MCUs, DSPs, and FPGAs. A. True
7. How do you use existing C/C++ code when you adopt Model-Based Design? C. Existing C/C++ code can be integrated directly in your models for simulation, verification, and code generation
8. Which of the following model verification activities can be automated for your power electronics system with Model-Based Design? D. All the above (Unit testing; Coverage analysis and test case generation; Design error detection; Standards compliance checking)
9. Model-Based Design complements and enables Agile development practices, including: B.Continuous integration for automatic testing and verification of models and code
10. Models used in Model-Based Design cannot be used as digital twins of the electrical system in operation. B. False
Seleziona un sito web
Seleziona un sito web per visualizzare contenuto tradotto dove disponibile e vedere eventi e offerte locali. In base alla tua area geografica, ti consigliamo di selezionare: .
Puoi anche selezionare un sito web dal seguente elenco:
Come ottenere le migliori prestazioni del sito
Per ottenere le migliori prestazioni del sito, seleziona il sito cinese (in cinese o in inglese). I siti MathWorks per gli altri paesi non sono ottimizzati per essere visitati dalla tua area geografica.