Automotive Conference 2018
17 April | Stuttgart
Download the proceedings from MathWorks Automotive Conference 2018 to learn from MATLAB® and Simulink® experts, read about real-world customer use cases, and discover the latest industry trends.
MathWorks invites you to present a technical paper that demonstrates how you foster innovation and develop automotive applications using MATLAB and Simulink in areas including, but not restricted to:
- Deployment of Model-Based Design
- ADAS and autonomous driving, including radar, vision, LIDAR, and sensor fusion
- Testing of autonomous driving algorithms
- Big engineering data and fleet test data analytics
- Machine learning and deep learning – predictive maintenance
- High-integrity systems compliant with ISO 26262
- Automotive and software standards compliance development
- System engineering, including system design and integration
- Powertrain electrification, including motor control and calibration
- Internal combustion engine control and calibration
- Powertrain calibration and optimization
- Powertrain engineering for compliance
- HMI and embedded displays
- Embedded software security
- AUTOSAR-based software development and implementation
30 November: Deadline to submit abstracts
5 March: First version of presentations due
25 March: Final presentations due
11 April: Conference begins
Please submit completed form to email@example.com by 30 November.
The automotive industry continues to face challenges in the multidisciplinary nature of modern applications such as autonomous driving, powertrain and full vehicle simulation, deep learning, and data analytics.
More than 300 automotive experts from 15 countries participated in MathWorks Automotive Conference 2018 in Stuttgart.This event provided attendees with the opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss successful implementations of their complex projects.
Presenters from leading automotive OEMs and suppliers demonstrated how they applied technical computing and Model-Based Design using the MATLAB and Simulink environment.
What You Missed
Attendees learned about the latest trends in technical computing, Model-Based Design, and signal processing from MathWorks experts and leading-edge companies using MATLAB and Simulink.
Senior MathWorks engineers delivered master classes on automated driving, data analytics, and powertrain development.
Leading MathWorks customers like BMW, Bosch, Continental, Daimler, Infineon, Porsche, Renault, and Valeo presented real-world applications.
Attendees enjoyed many opportunities for open discussion with MathWorks senior managers, visited the exhibition area with demonstrations of solutions based on the MATLAB and Simulink product families, and attended a get-together.