Loren Shure has worked at MathWorks for over 30 years, first in development for many years, more recently in application engineering. During the next 2 months, Loren Shure will share her expertise, as well as hints and tips on how you can improve your MATLAB skills, as she presents a series of free Masterclasses exclusively on YouTube Live.
During these live sessions you’ll not only have the chance to improve your proficiency in MATLAB, you'll also have the opportunity to ask relevant questions and benefit from Loren Shure's extensive MATLAB experience.
Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you stay up-to-date on the latest features and functions of MATLAB and hear from more of our product experts.
- Bolster your knowledge and improve your productivity in the use of MATLAB
- Learn from one of the world's leading MATLAB experts
Who Should Attend
- Students and researchers with MATLAB/programming experience who have active or upcoming projects with MATLAB
- Staff that are using, or thinking of using MATLAB
- Not just engineers and programmers, but scientists of all sorts, including economists, geographers, and psychologists. In fact, anyone with data – which is almost everyone!
Currently there are no events scheduled. Please check back at a later date.