Use Simulink® Fault Analyzer™ to simulate faults and conditionals. Conduct fault exploration with Multiple Simulations. Compare simulation results and inspect fault effects by using the Simulation Data Inspector.
|Set fault as active fault (Since R2023b)
|Enable or disable faults on model elements (Since R2023b)
|Enable fault simulation for model (Since R2023b)
|Determine whether model elements are enabled for fault injection (Since R2023b)
- Add and Configure Faults Programmatically
Access and change fault properties directly in Simulink models using several programmatic options.
- Simulate Models with Faults by Using the Multiple Simulations Panel
View effects of faults directly on simulink models by running multiple simulations.
- Add and Simulate Faults in System Composer Models
Add faults to System Composer™ components and simulate fault effects on component interactions.
- Run Tests with Simulink Test and Verify Fault Effects
Test fault effects on models by creating tests and evaluating temporal assessments.
- Use Best Practices While Modeling and Simulating Faults
Avoid model simulation errors caused by faults by using these best practices.