|Determine if function is suitable for code generation|
- Best Practices for Accelerating Fixed-Point Code
Recommendations for using fiaccel to accelerate fixed-point code.
- MATLAB Code Design Considerations for Code Generation
When writing MATLAB® for code generation, consider design constraints.
- Detect Overflows
Detect overflows at the command line.
- Enable Plotting Using the Simulation Data Inspector
Inspect and compare floating-point and fixed-point logged input and output data.
- Code Generation Readiness Tool
The code generation readiness tool screens MATLAB code for features and functions that code generation does not support.
- Check Code Using the MATLAB Code Analyzer
Explains how to use the MATLAB code analyzer in the MATLAB Function block editor.
- Check Code Using the Code Generation Readiness Tool
Navigate to the folder that contains the file that you want to check for code generation readiness.
- Code Generation Reports
- Fix Errors Detected at Code Generation Time
Fix errors and warnings listed in the code generation report.