Deployment and Validation
Prepare the target hardware, add the ADC and sensor drivers, create separate plant models for simulation and code generation, deploy and validate the motor control algorithm, and tune the controller gain on the target hardware.
- Prepare Target Hardware
Prepare the target hardware before deploying the motor control system.
- Add Hardware Drivers to Simulation Model and Deploy to Target Hardware
Add the ADC and position sensor drivers. Create separate plant models for simulation and code generation.
- STEP 1: Task Scheduling in Target Hardware
- STEP 2: Adding ADC Driver Library Block
- STEP 3: Adding Quadrature Encoder Driver Block
- STEP 4: Add PWM Driver Block
- STEP 5: Add Hardware Interrupt Trigger Block for Current Control Loop
- STEP 6: Run in Open-Loop and Switch to Closed-Loop
- STEP 7: Model Configuration and Hardware Deployment
- Validate System
Validate the system after deployment.