Upgrading Hydraulic Models to Use Isothermal Liquid Blocks
Use the isothermal liquid domain to model hydraulic systems where the working fluid temperature remains constant during simulation. (da R2020a)
The Hydraulic library will be removed in a future release. Use the Isothermal Liquid library instead, which has several advantages over the Hydraulic library. For more information, see Advantages of Using Isothermal Liquid Blocks.
Get Started With Model Conversion
- Advantages of Using Isothermal Liquid Blocks
Blocks in the Isothermal Liquid library provide increased accuracy and numerical performance and are easier to use.
- Upgrade Considerations When Converting Hydraulic to Isothermal Liquid Models
Learn about how to maintain the original model functionality after converting a model from hydraulic to isothermal liquid blocks by adjusting the blocks and block parameters.
Convert Your Model
- How to Upgrade Hydraulic Models
Learn how to use the
hydraulicToIsothermalLiquidconversion tool and review the results.
- Upgrading Systems with Enabled Library Links, Model References, and Subsystem References
Preserve the links between files in models that contain hydraulic blocks from custom Simulink® libraries, referenced models, or subsystems.
- Upgrading Custom Hydraulic Blocks to Use the Isothermal Liquid Domain
Rewrite underlying code of custom hydraulic blocks to convert them to isothermal liquid domain.
Block Substitution Tables and Conversion Messages
- Conversion Messages After Converting Hydraulic to Isothermal Liquid Models
Learn about warning messages in the HTML report and recommended actions when you upgrade your models using the
- Block Substitutions for Foundation Library Hydraulic Blocks
Learn about the block substitutions the
hydraulicToIsothermalLiquidconversion tool makes for Simscape > Foundation Library > Hydraulic library blocks.
|Interface (H-IL)||Flow connection between hydraulic and isothermal liquid networks (Da R2020a)|