Traceability Between Model Elements
Use the Requirements Management Interface (RMI) to link and establish traceability between requirements and Simulink model elements such as:
Simulink blocks, including library and reference blocks
Data dictionary entries
Signal groups in Signal Builder blocks
Simulink Test test cases
You can also establish requirements traceability links from one Simulink model object to a different model element.
Navigate from the model element to its associated requirement by using the traceability links.
|Interact programmatically with Requirements Management Interface
- Link Model Objects
Create requirements links between Simulink objects.
- Link Test Cases to Requirements Documents
Link a Simulink Test test case to a requirements document.
- Link Simulink Data Dictionary Entries to Requirements
Link Simulink data dictionary entries to requirements.
- Link Signal Builder Blocks to Requirements and Simulink Model Objects
Create links from a signal group in a Signal Builder block to a requirements document and to Simulink model objects.
- Requirements Links for Library Blocks and Reference Blocks
Use the Requirements Management Interface (RMI) to create and manage requirements links in libraries and in models.
- Navigate to Requirements from Model
Navigate from a model object to linked requirements.
- Link to Requirements Modeled in Simulink
Link between a state and a subsystem that verifies the behavior in simulation.