Apply the following filters to any image you prefer in the frequency domain. a. Average filter b. Gaussian filter c. Sharpening filter d. Sobel filter
- To do that: Find the FFT transform of the image,
- Find the FFT transform of the filter (you need to extend the size of the transformed filter so that it’s becomes same as transformed image size)
- Pointwise Multiply the transformed image and transformed filter.
- Find the inverse FFT transformation of the filtered image.
- For every filter give the following: o Original image and its FFT transform o Filter and its FFT transform o Filtered image in frequency domain o Filtered image in spatial domain.
I have tried to figure out this code multiple times, and nothing seems to be working. If someone could help me on this, that would be amazing and I would be forever greatful!