- Turn off the Workspace I/O (to do that, in the Simulink model go to Simulation=>Parameters=> Data Import/Export and uncheck the time and output boxes).
- Increase the step size of the simulation
- Reduce the length of the simulation
- Increase the virtual memory of your computer (right click on the My Computer Icon, go to Properties and choose Performance).
- Memory requirements of running a model depends on many factors such as the size of model, the signal size, memory usage by the user defined S-functions, etc.
Why do I receive a memory allocation error when I try to run my Standalone Application?
12 visualizzazioni (ultimi 30 giorni)
시뮬링크를 통해서 standalone applicaiton을 생성한 뒤, 다음과 같은 오류메세지가 발생합니다.
Error occurred while simulating the model 'Start_up_system' in rapid accelerator mode. Rerun the simulation in normal mode to diagnose this error. *** Memory allocation error.
varName = values
nRows = 67108864
nCols = 1
elementSize = 8
Current Size = 1073741824
Failed resize = 1073750016
3대의 컴퓨터에서 실행시켰으며, 1대의 컴퓨터에서만 위 오류가 발생합니다..
Harshit il 14 Set 2023
I understand that you are facing memory allocation error while running the model simulation in rapid accelerator mode. Memory allocation errors are due to the Operating System not having the resources to allocate any more memory for the simulation.
Below are a couple of things that you can do to avoid the memory allocation errors in Simulink:
Depending on the requirements of your simulation, you might consider increasing your physical RAM memory or switching to 64-bit machine since they support considerable large amount of memory as compared to 32-bit machines.
For other options on improving simulation performances you may refer to the Simulink User's Guide. If you do not have the manual you can use the online version at:
You may also refer the Technical Note on Memory Management in Simulink, at the link below:
I hope the above information helps you resolve the issue.