I have a Simulink model where the base time unit is milliseconds (not seconds) and the base rate is 30ms.
In other words the value of my fundamental fixed step sampling time is 30 and I get quasi-real-time performance in Simulink when I enable Simulation Pacing with a value of 1000. (I have done this for numerous reasons which are outside the scope of this post).
Out of curiosity, I tried to perform executation profilling of my model on a Raspberry Pi to get an idea of resource usage.
However Simulink assumes the unit of the base rate is seconds hence runs the model 1000 times too slow on the board.
I can see in:
the call to:
with a baseRatePeriod of 30s.
Changing this value would solve the issue.
Is there any way to tell Simulink/Simulink Coder to automatically replace this line with: