- The CPU information for your current MATLAB Online session can be found out using the command system('cat /proc/cpuinfo') on the MATLAB online command window.
- Similarly, the memory limits of of your current MATLAB Online session can be checked using the command system('cat /proc/meminfo').
- You get a 5GB space to store your outputs with a license and currently there's no option to purchase more or pay for a higher configuration system.
Can we run a very large array computation on Matlab online?
41 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Nguyen Van Hieu on 22 May 2021
Commented: Nguyen Van Hieu on 26 May 2021
I am using Matlab academic license.
I want to run a program with very larger matrix computation on Matlab online. The size of the required RAM if I use my computer is about 32GB.
I have 3 questions:
- What is the configuration of Matlab online?
- Is it possible if I use Matlab online for very large arrays like this?
- Is there any option to pay for higher configuration for Matlab online?
Rishik Ramena on 25 May 2021
A MATLAB Online session is a linux instance in one of the MathWorks servers. So, all the linux commands to find the system and hardware information will work.
Also you can find the limitations of MATLAB online here. You can also have a look at the MATLAB Parallel Server if it suits your purpose.
More Answers (0)
Find more on Startup and Shutdown in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!