BrainSlicer is a MATLAB-based visualization tool for volumetric brain data. Its main purpose is to produce publication-level figures.
BrainSlicer main functionalities include:
- possibility of overlaying multiple images with tunable opacity.
- thresholding and clusterization of each layer
- visualize colorbar for each desired layer
- handy visualization of p-value maps as (1-p)
- ~ 100 colormaps available (including FSL and brain colours maps)
BrainSlicer is composed of three main programs:
slicer.m- the main tool, visualizes and prints nifti images.
slicerCollage.m- combines several images produced by
slicer.min a single figure.
colormaps.m- shows all the available colormaps and their code for ease of selection.
- MATLAB version >= R2014b
Daniele Mascali (2021). BrainSlicer (https://github.com/dmascali/BrainSlicer/releases/tag/1.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!