See highlights and screen shots.
Version 5.1, part of Release 2015b, includes the following enhancements:
- Simulink Fixed-Point Tool workflow simplification: Propose signedness and data types for inherited and floating-point types
- Double-precision to single-precision conversion: Convert double-precision MATLAB code to single-precision MATLAB code using the command line
- MATLAB Fixed-Point Converter app streamlined workflow: Restore project state and minimize regeneration of MEX files
- Range analysis for Delay blocks: Improve accuracy and speed of range analysis on models using Delay blocks
- Control of signed shifts in fixed-point scaling operations: Control the use of signed shifts in generated code
See the Release Notes for details.