Question is as follows:-
Solve the following initial value problem over the interval from t = 0 to 1 where y(0) = 1.
dy/dt = yt^2 - 1.1y
• (a) analytically (showing the intermediate steps in the comments),
• (b) using the explicit Euler’s method with h = 0:5,
• (c) using the explicit Euler’s method with h = 0:25
Note: The Symbolic Math Toolbox should NOT be used.
Below is my code . I wanted to know my mistake if any.
Display in a plot
• the analytical result (a) as a black solid line, and
• the numerical results (b - c) as solid lines with point markers in different color
• with the corresponding labels of the axes and legend.