- Open OptiSystem software and create a new project.
- Add the electronic circuit you want to simulate to the project.
- Add a MATLAB component to the project by clicking on "Add Component" and selecting "MATLAB Component."
- Double-click on the MATLAB component to open the "MATLAB Component Properties" dialog box.
- In the "MATLAB Component Properties" dialog box, click on the "Script" tab and enter your MATLAB code to generate the Bessel beam signal.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the MATLAB component properties.
- Connect the output of the MATLAB component to the input of the electronic circuit.
- Run the simulation and observe the behaviour of the electronic circuit with the Bessel beam input signal.
How to generate Bessel Gauss signal in optisytem using Matlab?
13 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Athira T Das on 11 Jan 2023
I need to generate input signal of Bessel beam to an electronic circuit designed in Optisytem software by including a Matlab component.
So I am confused about how to input this equation as signal to the electronic circuit.
Rijuta on 22 Feb 2023 at 9:52
To input an equation as a signal to an electronic circuit in OptiSystem software using a MATLAB component, you can follow these steps:
For more information, refer to the following documentation.
Find more on Bessel functions in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!