SoC Blockset Support Package for Infineon AURIX Microcontrollers
Model based Embedded Software development for Infineon AURIX Microcontrollers
Updated 15 Mar 2023
SoC Blockset Support Package for Infineon AURIX Microcontrollers enables you to efficiently use complex multicore AURIX TC4x microcontrollers. Using this support package along with SoC Blockset lets you model and simulate AURIX TC4x microcontrollers. You can use Embedded Coder to simultaneously build, load and execute models on multiple cores of a AURIX TC4x microcontrollers witha single click.
Capabilities and Features:
- Model multicore devices with inter-processor communication and interrupts
- Partition algorithms between cores for design modularity and performance
- Geneating code for I/O device drivers and ISR/Interrupt for TriCore
- Generating code for SIMD PPU Core
- Single model approach for simulation and code generation
- Vertification and validation of code using PIL
- Montior IO signals during application runtime on hardware and tune parameters
If you have download or installation issues, please contact Technical Support: www.mathworks.com/contact_us
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2023a
Compatible with R2023a
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.