It shouldn’t be enough to simply find a design that satisfies the design specification. An engineer’s goal should be to find the best design that meets those requirements. System-level simulation helps you determine implied requirements from your design specification, enables rapid iterations on your design, and makes it possible to find an optimized design.
In this webinar we will demonstrate how to model and simulate landing gear actuators using Simscape. We will show you how to model mechanical and hydraulic systems, use the system-level model to refine requirements, and tune component parameters.
This webinar will include demonstrations and explanations to show you how to:
- Export landing gear CAD model to SimMechanics
- Integrate requirements into your development process
- Optimize linkage lengths in the landing gear system using simulation
- Refine hydraulic actuator size requirements using SimHydraulics
- Create a custom valve model with flow forces
- Automatically tune component parameters to fit experimental data
About the Presenter: Pravesh Sanghvi is responsible for the technical marketing of the physical modeling products at MathWorks. Pravesh joined MathWorks as an Application Support Engineer in 2010 and moved to the Design Automation Marketing group in 2013. Pravesh has a B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai and an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.