Performing Power System Studies, Part 1: Overview
From the series: Performing Power System Studies
Where is there scope for improvement in your power system studies? MATLAB® and Simulink® products can help you determine whether standard models of equipment match the observed response of field equipment, and they can help you expand the number of operational scenarios you can assess.
Using MATLAB and Simulink, you can also:
- Take advantage of measured data in your simulations.
- Cut down on the time it takes to report on your studies.
- Use system identification techniques to model equipment from measured data.
- Replay measured data through your simulations.
- Run Monte-Carlo simulations to cover a larger range of operational scenarios.
- Automate the analysis of your data and automate the preparation of reports.
Select a Web Site
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.
- América Latina (Español)
- Canada (English)
- United States (English)
- Belgium (English)
- Denmark (English)
- Deutschland (Deutsch)
- España (Español)
- Finland (English)
- France (Français)
- Ireland (English)
- Italia (Italiano)
- Luxembourg (English)
- Netherlands (English)
- Norway (English)
- Österreich (Deutsch)
- Portugal (English)
- Sweden (English)
- United Kingdom (English)
- Australia (English)
- India (English)
- New Zealand (English)
- 日本Japanese (日本語)
- 한국Korean (한국어)