Sample Class Implementations
Understand different workflows and approaches to class design and implementation.
Sintassi del linguaggio MATLAB
|Class definition keywords|
- Creating a Simple Class
This simple class introduces the basic patterns and syntax for defining a class.
- Using a Class to Display Graphics
This example of a MATLAB class definition shows syntax and programming techniques used in typical classes.
- Developing Classes That Work Together
Classes implement your object-oriented design.
- Representing Structured Data with Classes
Classes enable you to define specialized data structures.
- Implementing Linked Lists with Classes
MATLAB handle objects enable you to implement an efficient linked-list data structure.
- Customize Parentheses Indexing for Mapping Class
This example shows how to customize parentheses indexing for a mapping class.
- Representing Hardware with Classes
This example of a class derived from a built-in numeric class inherits useful behaviors.
- Representing Polynomials with Classes
This example shows how to define new data types using classes.
- A Class Hierarchy for Heterogeneous Arrays
Heterogeneous class hierarchies enable you to form arrays of different, but related classes.
- Static Data
Static data refers to data that all objects of the class share and that you can modify after creation. MATLAB supports techniques for working with static data.