To model complex logic in a Simulink® model, consider using Stateflow software.
Stateflow extends Simulink with a design environment for developing state transition diagrams and flow charts. Stateflow provides the language elements required to describe complex logic in a natural, readable, and understandable form. It is tightly integrated with MATLAB® and Simulink products, providing an efficient environment for designing embedded systems that contain control, supervisory, and mode logic.
- Modellazione di macchine a stati finiti (Stateflow)
Modellare sistemi dinamici come macchine a stati finiti in Stateflow.
- Costruzione ed esecuzione di un grafico Stateflow (Stateflow)
Costruire diagrammi di transizione di stato nell'editor di programmazione grafica Stateflow.
- Share Data with Simulink and the MATLAB Workspace (Stateflow)
Define data to share with Simulink models and the MATLAB base workspace.
- Monitor State Activity Through Active State Data (Stateflow)
Automatically track which state is active during simulation.
- Access Bus Signals Through Stateflow Structures (Stateflow)
Define Stateflow structures for input, output, and local access to bus signals.
- Synchronize Model Components by Broadcasting Events (Stateflow)
Use events to communicate with Simulink and MATLAB.
- Communicate with Stateflow Charts by Sending Messages (Stateflow)
Synchronize model components and share data by sending messages between Stateflow charts.