How do i know the name of these blocks that marked below

2 views (last 30 days)

Accepted Answer

Walter Roberson
Walter Roberson on 14 Mar 2023
The yellow one looks to be a pitch calculation as a MATLAB Function Block; see
The black one appears to be a gain block with gain "K" -- however it is possible that something slightly different is meant by "K-"
Karam Karas
Karam Karas on 15 Mar 2023
Thank you so much for your reply.
I found out that i could right click and see it under the Mask.

Sign in to comment.

More Answers (1)

Sam Chak
Sam Chak on 14 Mar 2023
Edited: Sam Chak on 14 Mar 2023
  1. Block in yellow circle looks like a Mask, which is a custom user interface for a block, but can be easily constructed using a MATLAB Function block, where the op(lambda, beta) function is written in MATLAB. If it is the latter, the MathWorks logo should appear in the center of the block.
  2. Block in red circle looks like the Fcn block (now obsolete) or maybe the Interpreted MATLAB Function block that applies specified expression to input. For less complicated expressions, it can be easily replaced by the Math Function block (that contains many common mathematical functions).
  3. Block in black circle is a Gain block (that looks like an Amplifier).

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!

Translated by