Teaching System Dynamics with MATLAB & Simulink
In this webinar, we will explore how MATLAB and Simulink can be used to teach system dynamics, with a focus on modeling and simulation. The webinar will address:
- Modeling and analysis of dynamic systems
- Using simulation to validate theory and test hypotheses
- Questioning and confirming simulation results
- Focusing on fundamental principles rather than specific equations
- Performing what-if studies and extensions
About the Presenter:
Jerry Brusher is a Technical Evangelist with MathWorks. He has several years of teaching experience in the area of dynamic systems and controls, as well as nearly 20 years of computer-aided engineering experience in the automotive and aerospace industries. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of Michigan and BS and MS degrees from the University of California, Berkeley, all in Mechanical Engineering.
Enhance your curriculum using a free set of ready-to-use resources based on examples from the textbook Systems Dynamics, 2e, written by Dr. William J. Palm III. Dr. Palm is Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics at the University of Rhode Island. Leverage these resources to:
- Illustrate in-class concepts using Simscape models
- Assemble models of physical systems using a step-by-step guide
- Solve problems in systems spanning multiple physical domains, including electrical, mechanical, thermal, and hydraulic systems
- Explore systems dynamics curriculum.
Recorded: 14 Jun 2011
Puoi anche selezionare un sito web dal seguente elenco:
Come ottenere le migliori prestazioni del sito
Per ottenere le migliori prestazioni del sito, seleziona il sito cinese (in cinese o in inglese). I siti MathWorks per gli altri paesi non sono ottimizzati per essere visitati dalla tua area geografica.