Add coding problems and write assessments to test learner solutions
Create problems and assessments for use in MATLAB® Grader™ courses or in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Add a Problem
Author a new problem or copy an existing problem.
- Create Script-Based Problems
Author a problem for learners to solve with a script-based solution.
- Create Function-Based Problems
Author a problem for learners to solve using a function-based solution.
- View Problem History
View previous versions of a problem.
- Testing Learner Solutions
How to write assessments that check for various common errors or conditions.
- Write Assessments for Script-Based Learner Solutions
Write assessments for script-based solutions.
- Write Assessments for Function-Based Learner Solutions
Write assessments using assessment functions for function-based submissions.