MATLAB and Simulink for Embedded Systems
Design, code, and verify embedded systems
With the push of a button, you can use MATLAB® and Simulink® to generate code and run it on hardware. However, coding is just one task – learn how you can use MATLAB and Simulink to design, code, and verify your next embedded system from prototyping to production. You can:
- Partition and schedule algorithms for single- and multi-core devices.
- Make cost vs. performance tradeoffs using single-precision and fixed-point design tools.
- Generate C, C++, CUDA, HDL, and Structured Text for MCUs, DSPs, GPUs, FPGAs, and PLCs.
- Prototype on popular hardware including ARM, Intel, NVIDIA, NXP, STMicroelectronics, TI, and Xilinx using MATLAB add-ons.
- Comply with standards such as AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, DO-178, CERT C, and MISRA C.
Read the Full Article "Experience the Joy of MATLAB to C"
Download the Code Generation Examples
Follow along with the article by downloading the code examples. You'll get both the files along with workflow instructions.
Generate Production Code from Simulink
Download an interactive tutorial that guides you through the implementation of a high-level PID throttle controller to a production executable with an accompanying test harness and code metrics report. Topics include data specification, legacy code integration, and build processes.
Request a Trial
Contact us for a custom evaluation.